1. Model show how the system should behave.
1. Model show how the system should behave.?xml:namespace>
2. Use modeling to understand a process or system.
3. Bisection method consist of reducing an interval evaluating its midpoints, in this way we can find a value for which f(x)=0
4. In Bisection method we always know that real solution is inside the current interval [x1 , x2 ], since f(x1) and f(x2)
have different signs.
5. Gaussian elimination was proposed by Carl Friedrich Gauss
6. Gauss Seidel method is named in honor to Carl Friedrich Gauss and Philipp Ludwing von Seidel